PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Course 5 dives, 2 and a half days
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
They're what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about & no, you don’t have to be advanced to take it.
The AOW course is designed so you can go straight into it after completing the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba diver skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt, while also continuing to learn, under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You'll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 meters/ 60-100 feet)
- A sampler of three more Adventure Dives of your choice
The Fun Part: Your Choice
One reason you'll love the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course.
You can try your hand at
Digital Underwater Photography.
Peak Performance Buoyancy.
Boat Diving........ and much more.
- Get credit! Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course.
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)