PADI Enriched Air Diver
PRICE: 149 Euros
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI's most popular specialty scuba diving course and it's easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
How can you start learning now?
Sign up for Enriched Air Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – to get started immediately. The web-based system covers all the enriched air diver course content and allows you to study at your own pace through an easy-to-use, interactive program. You also have access to an online version of the Enriched Air Diver Manual.
You can also choose to read the Enriched Air Diver Manual and watch the Enriched Air Diving video.
Be 12 years old
Have the Junior Open water / Open Water diver certification
Your Next Adventure
Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver - The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non professional rating in recreational diving